|Pendleton County senior activity schedule|
Attention Pendleton County Seniors! There are some exciting activities coming up this week at the Falmouth Senior Activity Center located at 1111 Chipman Street, Falmouth.
Following are a few dates to remember:
• December 18 - Personal Clinic will begin at 10 a.m. Offering free blood sugar screening, blood pressure and medicine management. Also on that same day will be Club Day with Bro. Breeden and the choir from Mt. Moriah Church.
• December 19 - Euchre tournament. Please call the senior center office to sign up.
• December 20 - Christmas party and potluck lunch. Bring a covered dish and a five dollar gift for the gift exchange.
Following are also a couple of dates to keep in mind:
• December 24 and 25 - The center will be closed for Christmas.
• December 27 - The club will be seeing the final matinee of “It’s a Wonderful Life” at Kincaid Regional Theatre at 2 p.m. If you are interested in going, please call the office to sign up to reserve your seat on the van.
If you have a New Year’s resolution regarding your health/weight then don’t forget, the center has exercise equipment available for the community. Wii bowling, Wii fitness, and van services for doctor appointments are also available as well as several other amenities!
For information on any activities that are going on, call Joanna at the senior center at 859-654-6029.