|Relay for Life schedule of events June 21-22|
Relay for Life 2013 will be June 21 - 22, 2013 at the Pendleton County Fairgrounds.
Scheduled events and times are as follows:
• Look good feel better (survivors only) at 4 p.m. at the Griffin Centre.
• Survivor dinner at 6 p.m. in the floral hall.
• Opening Ceremony at the Griffin Center and Luminaria sales begin at 7 p.m.
• Survivor/Caregiver lap at 7:30 p.m. at the track.
• Live auction at 7:45 p.m. at the open barn.
• Jail and Bail begins, Euchre tournament ($10 per person) in the floral hall and kids games in the grass area all beginning at 8 p.m.
• Cornhole tournament ($20 per team) at the livestock barn and Luminaria sales end in the floral all beginning at 9 p.m.
• Bank open from 9 to 9:30 p.m. in the floral hall.
• Cake walk (throughout the night) at 9:30 p.m. at the track.
• Luminaria ceremony at 10 p.m. at the team sites.
• Silent auction begins in the floral hall and team parade at the track both beginning at 11 p.m.
• Backwards lap at 11:30 p.m. at the track.
• Line dancing at the mid-track and Jail and Bail ends at midnight.
• Bank open from midnight to 12:30 a.m. in the floral hall.
• Pajama lap at 12:30 a.m. at the track.
• Jello wrestling at the open barn and silent auction ends at 1 a.m.
• Decorated bra and boxers lap at 1:30 a.m. at the track.
• Fear Factor at 2 a.m. at the kitchen porch.
• Bank open from 2 to 2:30 a.m. in the floral hall.
• Tricycle lap at 2:30 a.m. at the track.
• Water pong at 3 a.m. in the floral hall.
• Committee lap at 3:30 a.m. at the track.
• Stick horse derby at 4 a.m at the mid-track.
• Bank opens for the final time from 4 to 4:30 a.m. in the floral hall.
• Team captain lap at 4:30 a.m. at the track.
• Closing ceremony/awards presentation at 5 a.m. at the kitchen porch.