September 1, 2014

Subscriber Login

Online Subscription

Online Subscription Options

City of Falmouth and Pendleton County have swimming pool regulations Print E-mail

Residents of the city of Falmouth and Pendleton County need to pay particular attention for the swimming pool regulations.

All permanent and temporary swimming pools designed to hold water at a depth greater than eighteen inches may be placed in either the side or rear yard of the property. In addition, a fence or wall with a self latching gate must be installed around the pool or around the property containing the pool.

You can also request information by calling the Pendleton County Department of Planning and Zoning at (859) 654-1108 or e-mailing