Seven-day challenge completed anytime between 8/1/14 and 8/31/14. Return the completed form on or before 9/8/14 to the Pendleton County Cooperative Extension Service, 45 David Pribble Drive, Falmouth, KY 41040 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participating counties: Boone, Bullitt Campbell, Carroll, Gallatin, Grant, Henry, Jefferson, Kenton, Owen, Pendleton, Shelby, Spencer, Trimble. If you don’t live in one of these counties you can still participate, you just won’t be eligible to win a prize.
How to Participate
1. Track your fruit and vegetable intake and locally or Kentucky sourced products for seven consecutive days during the month of August. Forms can be found on the Pendleton County Extension Facebook page, picked up at local Farmers Market, picked up at the Extension Office, or on our webpage at https://pendleton.ca.uky.edu/.
2. Prepare and taste a Plate it Up Kentucky Proud recipe. Printed recipe cards are available at the Pendleton County Cooperative Extension Service office or online at www.kyproud.com/recipes.
3. Complete and return the form Plate it Up on or before 9/8/2014 to the Pendleton County Extension Office (45 David Pribble Dr, Falmouth, KY 41040) or on-line at http://tinyurl.com/PIUChallenge2014.
5. Win a prize for completing challenge.
6. Challenge must be completed during the month of August.