The Pendleton County Chamber of Commerce will be holding their ninth annual Golf Scramble on Wednesday, April 24 at Kincaid Lake State Park. RSVP by Saturday, April 20. Registration begins at noon on the day of the event. Shot gun start at 1 p.m.
The cost to participate is $60 per player and includes green fees, cart rental, soft drinks and a meal at the end of the outing.
Prizes will be awarded for the first place team ($300), second place team ($200) and the third place team ($100). There will also be prizes for the longest drive (men and women), longest putt and closest to the pin.
The function of the Golf Scramble has several purposes:
• Fundraiser for the Chamber
• The opportunity to fraternize with other business people
• Provides the business community with a day of relaxation and fun
• Chance to win cash and prizes while taking time off from work
• Opportunity to educate board members on the unique aspects of their business and how the Chamber might be of assistance
Hole sponsorship is $50 per hole.
To register your team, or sponsor a hole please contact Amanda Moore at the Pendleton County Chamber of Commerce at (859) 654-6937 ext 8 or mail your registration to: Chamber of Commerce, PO Box 213, Falmouth, KY 41040