August 20, 2014

Subscriber Login

Online Subscription

Online Subscription Options

Residents without heat can find a place to stay Print E-mail

If anyone in the county does not have heat in their homes there is a place they can go with heat. Any one needing help can call the Pendleton County Dispatch at (859) 654-3300 or Mike Moore at (859) 654-1930.