July 25, 2014

Subscriber Login

Online Subscription

Online Subscription Options

Physicals required for basketball and bowling tryouts Print E-mail

Tryouts for both girls and boys basketball and bowling will be held during the month of October. To be eligible for tryouts, a student-athlete must have a physical on a KHSAA-approved physical form.

That form can be accessed in one of the four locations: 1) front office of either Sharp Middle School or PCHS, 2) on the counter of the Athletic Department located in the Griffin Fitness Center, 3) downloaded from the P.C. Athletics webpage at http://pendleton.kyschools.us/athleticForms.aspx?form=ath; or 4) downloaded from the KHSAA website www.khsaa.org.

If you have questions on tryouts for Sharp basketball, you can contact Faye.Thornton@Pendleton.kyschools.us.

If you have questions on tryouts for Ladycat or Wildcat Bowling, you can contact gpolley25@yahoo.com.

If you have questions on tryouts for Ladycat Basketball, you can contact Scott.Collins@pendleton.kyschools.us.

If you have questions on tryouts for Wildcat Basketball, you can contact Ed.Cravens@pendleton.kyschools.us.

If you have any questions on athletics or the tryouts, you can contact Keith.Smith@pendleton.kyschools.us.