|Relay for Life - Paint the Town Purple|
Relay for Life 2013 will be June 21 - 22 at the Pendleton County Fairgrounds. In an effort to promote this event in the community, they would like for you to be involved!
During the Week of June 17-21, they are asking for your help to "Paint the Town Purple!" It’s easy, and they have some ideas on how to get you involved in our community project.
A simple purple bow, poster, or showing of purple incorporated into your home or business is all they're looking for. It serves as a symbol that everyone, as a community, is in the fight against cancer together.
So, how can you help "Paint the Town Purple?"
Just take a look...
• Decorate your home or store windows with a purple display.
• Display a purple yard sign in your front yard.
• Decorate your front en-trance, your fence, or your door with purple balloons.
• Paint your porch light purple or insert a purple bulb.
• Tie purple ribbons around trees in your neighborhood.
• Wear purple clothing.
If you have questions about how you can be involved with Relay for Life, or if you would like to know more about "Paint the Town Purple" please contact:
• Mandy Sullivan, 2013 Event Chair, email@example.com
• Courtnie McKinney, ACS Representative firstname.lastname@example.org