September 2, 2014

Subscriber Login

Online Subscription

Online Subscription Options

College grants available for adult students

Adult Kentuckians who are interested in taking college classes may be eligible for a Go Higher Grant administered by the Kentucky Higher Education Assistance Authority (KHEAA).

Go Higher Grants are available to adults age 24 or older who are enrolled less than half-time at a participating Kentucky college or university. Applicants must show financial need and must be U.S. citizens, nationals or permanent residents. They must also be seeking their first undergraduate degree.