|Waist Management 11-week challenge|
The Pendleton County Extension Office and Three River Health Department will be conducting a “Waist Management” program starting the first week of January. The program will last eleven weeks. See below for day and evening initial weigh in locations and times.
Benefits and cost to program:
• Cost will be $20.00 per participant. All money will be given back to participants at the conclusion of the program in prizes and awards.
• Awards will be given to the individuals that lose the most weight by percentage and to the participants that receives the most points. (award amounts will be determined after registration)
• Points will be given for attending planned physical activity sessions, for completing weekly challenges and going to the weekly weigh in.
• Blood work and other free health screenings will be given to all participants
Weigh in locations and times:
1. Pendleton County Extension Office on Monday, January 7 between noon and 1 p.m.
2. Flour Creek Christian Church Multi-purpose building on Monday, January 7 between 6-7 p.m.
3. Saint Xavier on Tuesday, January 8 between 6-7 p.m.
Remember to bring your $20.00 registration fee.
If you want more information on the program please feel free to call 654-3395 and ask for Kenna. Let us help you keep your New Year Resolution.