|Old-Fashioned Beef Stew|
• 1/4cup KRAFT Light Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
• 1Tbsp. GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
• 2 carrots, peeled, sliced
• 1 large red potato, cut into 1-inch cubes
• 8 fresh mushrooms, sliced 4 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 can 14.5 oz. Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
• 1/4 cup flour
• 1/4 cup water
• 1 pkg. 12 oz. whole wheat egg noodles, uncooked
HEAT non-stick skillet on medium-high heat. Add meat, in batches; cook 4 to 5 minutes or until evenly browned, stirring frequently. Place in slow cooker.
MIX dressing and mustard; pour over meat. Top with next 5 ingredients; cover with lid.
COOK on LOW 8 hours (or on HIGH 4 hours), cooking noodles as directed on package for the last 15 min.
MIX flour and water; stir into meat mixture. Cook, covered, 5 min. or until sauce is slightly thickened; stir before serving. Serve over drained noodles.
NOTE: Serve half now, then cool remaining half and spoon into 4 freezerproof containers. Store in freezer to keep on hand for a night when you don't feel like cooking. Place in refrigerator the night before to thaw, then reheat in microwave or on the stove just before serving.